After the Ultra ASIA Race in Vietnam, I decided continue the challenge with Canal aventure. I’ve finished my second challenge in Mozambique with the Ultra AFRICA Race. Canal Aventure is a life experience and a great organization. Jerome and his staff manage to creat unique events with a particular charm. Jérôme always leaves his mark… who gets into his races can not live without. I was blind before… now I see life with different eyes thanks Jerome. For me Canal Aventure is a journey inside of myself.Giuseppe De Rosa
The Roadsign Continental Challenge is an international challenge included the 5 ultramarathons organized by Canal Aventure on 5 continents. The Roadsign Continental Challenge award the performance, steadiness and versatility of competitors. In addition to the competition, our events are for participants the opportunity to discover the world, to satisfy their desire of adventure and share unforgettable moments.
DESCRIPTION OF THE CHALLENGE
- The Roadsign Continental Challenge is a set of 5 ultra marathons,
- These 5 ultramarathons are organized on 5 different continents,
- 3 ultramarathons are annual and 2 ultramarathons are organized every 2 years,
- The Roadsign Continental Challenge award the performance and the capacity of adaptation of competitors,
- A Ranking List mixed will be established and update after each event,
- The points awarded to a competitor can be accumulated over two years,
- At the end of each calendar year, the man and woman with the most points on the ranking list will be rewarded,
- The winner of the Roadsign Continental Challenge will have to choose a charity project, which will receive financial support.
ALLOCATION OF POINTS
|Rang||1st||2nd||3rd||4 – 9th||10 – 14th||15 – 25th||Kilometer|
DATES OF OUR NEXT EVENTS
|Ultra ASIA Race||27 – 30 March||26 – 29 March||March|
|THE TRACK||17 – 26 May||/||15 – 24 May|
|Ultra NORWAY Race||7 – 9 July||July||July|
|Ultra BOLIVIA Race||/||24 – 30 September||/|
|Ultra AFRICA Race||5 – 9 November||November||November|
NEW destination in 2017! The next event of the Roadsign Continental Challenge will take place in southern Mozambique, in the provinces of Gaza and Inhambane, in Africa.
The Ultra AFRICA Race will take place from 5 to 9 November 2017 in southern Mozambique, in the provinces of Gaza and Inhambane. The route will take you from the shores of Lake Nhambavale to Jangamo Beach. You will discover coconut forests, lakes and numerous villages nestled in the dunes at the doors of the ocean. The itinerary will give you also the opportunity to discover Mozambique’s long white sandy beaches.