Entry details & fees
Registration is open for the Ultra INDIA Race 2014.
To register for this event, please complete our Registration Form. You should then pay the deposit to confirm your place.
The balance of the entry fee is due 100 days before the event. You must send also a copy of your passport and a copy of your insurance repatriation.
An official medical certificate must be downloaded and an ECG performed less than 30 days prior to the race must be signed by a GP confirming that you are cleared to take part in this event. These original documents, dated and signed, will be presented during the administrative and technical checks on 14 January 2014. If either of these documents is not provided, the competitor may be withdrawn from the race and will forfeit the entire race Entry fees.
Please review the table below for entry fee amounts and payment schedule. A description of what's included in the entry fee and cancellation policy are also available below.
|Race Date||Entry Fees||Deposit||Balance|
|Ultra INDIA Race||15-19 January 2014||1300 € before the 15/07/2013||800 €||500 €|
|1600 € starting the 15/07/2013||800 €||800 €|
|< REGISTRATION >|
Entry fees includes:
- International staff and medical support throughout event
- Bus transfer pre-race: Kochi to Munnar
- Bus transfer post-race: Thekkady to Kochi
- 4 nights of hotel accommodation (2 nights pre-event at Munnar and 2 nights post-event at Thekkady)
- 2 pre-race breakfasts, 2 pre-race dinners
- 1 post-race breakfast and 1 post-race dinner
- Accommodation for the race
- Bottle water for the duration of the race
- Finisher's medal, Finisher's tee-shirt and race number
You may pay via € check (1) or bank wire transfer (2).
(1) Make check out to "The Track Organisation" and send it at this address: The Track Organisation - 21 Rue du Contrat Social - 76 000 Rouen - FRANCE
If notice of cancellation is received 100 days or more before event, you will receive a refund of the total fees you have paid less 500 Euros. No fees will be refunded for any cancellation received less than 100 days before an event.